Thursday 22 November 2012

Purchase Peek...


Yes, I went shopping again. I seem to be doing a LOT of shopping for myself at the minute, but not a lot for others considering Christmas is practically round the corner! Oops.

Never fear, in true Clare style this was an absolute bargain in the sale! 

We (by 'we' I mean my Mum, Dad & Me) met some friends of ours in Manchester for some food, a catch up and a walk round the shops, not to mention a cheeky walk around the Christmas markets too! I love the markets! They are wonderful, I'd recommend for any age. Anyway, a walk round Selfridges, and a wander into Miss Selfridge (the cheaper delights on the top floor!) were I found these. They were quite well hidden actually. But the inner bargain hunter in me sniffed them out like a hairdresser snipping away at a split end. 

£20 down to £10 down to £7 is what I would call a total steal! I quickly tried them on, jumped for joy when I realised they fitted. I then proceeded to keep tight grip on them in case someone else decided to steal them. Not that they would but you never know ;)





Fun & Flirty because fashion should be fun! 


For anyone who doesn't know me all that well, leopard print, pink & bows are three of my favourite things. So to have them all nicely rolled into one is amazing. I can foresee them becoming a wardrobe staple. They will jazz up just about any outfit (nicely co-ordinated of course). 

Being flats they are also super comfy and mega easy to drive in! Result!

Until next time lovelies x

No comments:

Post a Comment