Monday 24 December 2012

Secret Santa...

The other day it was 'Secret Santa' giving at my work. Being my first one as a working woman I was a little bit unsure of what it was going to be like. Was it going to be like Uni times with slightly 'rude' pressies (you know what I mean, Ann Summers chocolate willies etc) or would be a more grown up affair? Cue my delighted surprise when I unwrapped a Sanctuary bath set! Sanctuary is of course Boot's popular bath and body cosmetics line. The distinct sweet orangey smell will perk up even the most boring of bath times. I also associate the scent with holidays and sun cream. I do happen to 'borrow' a lot of my Mum's Sanctuary products, so I'm pleased to finally have some of my own!

The set is miniature sized versions of the full sized products available on a daily basis in pretty much every Boots store. I like the gift sets you can get at Christmas. It means you can have a selection of good quality products for a fraction of the price. The full sized Sanctuary products aren't cheap in my opinion! Altogether the set contains:
  • Body Lotion
  • Body Scrub
  • Body Wash
  • Foaming Bath Soak
  • Luxury Bath Float




Watch out for plenty of posts in the New Year reviewing my loot!

All that's left to say now is a big thank you to whoever had me for Secret Santa - I still haven't worked it out yet!

And, considering that I'm writing this on Christmas Eve - Merry Christmas everyone! Have a fabulous and festive time!

Much Love x  

No comments:

Post a Comment