Saturday 21 July 2012

Five of the Best...

Like most women/girls I love shoes. Pretty much all shoes, but my particular faves are heels. I always feel good when I've got a nice pair of heels on, and I think they finish off just about any outfit. Whether you are dressed up or dressed down you can always find the perfect pair of heels to go with your outfit. I can't resist online shopping, especially browsing from the comfort of my own bed for what my next purchase of heels are going to be! I've hunted high and low to find you my five best picks from the High Street (no blisters or walking required!).


 Zara - Platform Sandals with Piping 
 £29.99 now £15.99
Electric blue is such a hot colour! Whack a contrasting colour on your toes and get ready to have some fun! Plus the ankle straps mean that you'll still be steady even if you've had one too many! ;) 
  

Next - Glitter Peep Toe Court Shoes 
£32


Get ready for a sparkling version of 'Dorothy' shoes! Cute & classy these heels will go with just about any outfit. A good buy ready for winter, hello Christmas parties!




Office - Kind Bow Court Fushia Nubuck 
£70 now £32




OMG I LOVE THESE! I can't tell you all how much I'm love! The bow detailing is the cutest thing I've seen in a while and the colour is amazing; fushia pink looks great with a tan. Pair down your outfit to show these off to the maximum!


Dorothy Perkins - Coral T-Bar Platforms 
£40



I've blogged about coral before (subject matter being nails) and as I've said it before I'll say it again, coral is the shade of the moment! If you want to invest more in the trend invest in these babies. These shoes will bring any LBD or skinny jeans bang on trend.


River Island - White Point Slingback Shoes 
£50 


Black and white. Monochrome. A sexy colour combination that oozes style. I also love pointy shoes, no matter how much they may mash my poor toes up! These shoes remind me very much of a 'French Riviera' look, think white linen trousers and red lipstick.


Until next time lovelies x   

No comments:

Post a Comment