Saturday 7 July 2012

Purchase Peek...

I thought I'd give you another insight into what I've recently bought. I've wanted some new flats for ages, something summery that will give my summer wardrobe a boost. My shopping trip started off as a mini nightmare, I went into Primark but sizes 5 were too small and size 6 were too big! I thought that I wasn't destined to find any shoes that fitted. I think that qualifies as having a Cinderella moment??! And I finally found them in H&M. I'm a H&M fan, I find the clothes trendy and affordable - plus their jeans fit me really well too, which is always a bonus! 

Anyway, I saw these flats in an array of different colours, and you can see the full spectrum here. I decided on the light pink in the end because I thought they were fun, feminine and flirty - perfect for summer! It's also going to be a challenge keeping them clean ;) Plus at £7.99 you can't really go wrong.

  

I've worn them a few times; they look great with jeans, leggings and even dresses if you don't fancy wearing heels. Flats are a wardrobe stable, and I don't think a girl can have too many!

The stitch detailing and the bow are so cute!


I'm now off to do my nails, as I'm having a night on the town tonight! Cocktails ahoy! Has anyone got any nice plans for the weekend?



P.S - I've finally got with the times, you can now follow my blog on bloglovin' :D I haven't quite worked out how to add the badge to my blog so any tips would be much appreciated! Until next time lovelies x    

No comments:

Post a Comment