Monday 16 July 2012

Hard As Nails...

Over the past weeks/months I seem to have been on a quest to find the perfect coral nail varnish to adorn my summer ready feet. And, I think I've found "the one" - well, at least in nail polish terms. Coral is the shade of the moment and flatters all skin tones. I found this colour by happy accident. For starters I didn't even buy it! Our Avon lady brought the newest catalogue round and my Mum actually chose this shade for herself. Cue me coming back from Uni to raid her beauty box (yes cheeky, but come on girls, we all do it?!) to find this.


Avon Nailwear Pro in 'Coral Reef'



Well, it's less flamingo pink and more of an actual coral colour. I'm sorry if that's not describing it very well but I hate nail polishes that are described as 'coral' when really they should be renamed "flamingo pink" or "salmon pink". It's a bit deceptive and you end up with yet another pinky colour. I don't need any more pink nail varnishes, I have so many!






It went on nice and smooth but it did chip a little too quickly. I don't expect pedicures to chip as quickly as manicures because toes aren't usually exposed the same as fingers (mine certainly weren't, it's been raining all week hahaha), so this did disappoint me a little. That said I am fairly impressed with it and will definitely be wearing it to the raft of birthdays I have coming up in the next couple of weeks. Hurrah to dressing up and having a great night out on the town! :D 


Until next time lovelies x      

No comments:

Post a Comment