Wednesday 20 June 2012

Purchase Peek...

After another busy few weeks I'm finally back on the blogging trail! Apologies again for my absence but the move back from Uni and starting the ball rolling for jobs have been taking up the majority of my time! In between all this I managed to squeeze in a trip to my first ever music festival (I will be blogging about that, so stay tuned if you are a first timer and need some advice!) and go shopping. But, of course!


A quick trip to Matalan a couple of weeks ago for some underwear turned into a mini spree... Why does that always happen??! Underwear aside, I spotted the most amazing blouse, in the sale, reduced to £9 - Bargain! I've been after an aztec print blouse for a while now so when I saw it I had to have it. Apologies if it isn't there anymore, but the High Street sells lots of just as good alternatives. I loved the colours in it, bold and very stand out. I also liked the 80's vibe to it. A print like this will see you through to autumn because as the weather turns colder, it will still be bang on trend.


    


In just a couple of weeks, this blouse has firmly become a wardrobe fave. It looks just as good dressed up or down. I've worn it to interviews tucked into my suit and to meet friends with black leggings for a more relaxed look. It looks great with gold jewellery and also red lipstick (red is set to be a big colour for a/w 2012), as that brings out the green in the blouse.






Until next time lovelies x

3 comments:

  1. this is beautifulllll ive been lusting over a patterned blouse for ages, theyre so versitile! x

    sculpturedmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah, its great, I love mine. Keep your eyes peeled for your own :D x

      Delete
    2. that's such a gorgeous blouse lucky girl! xx

      Delete